Greece by the Romanian students

 

Memories and impressions on “Recycling is the first step”, Greece



Alicia Cilibeanu: Since I have entered this project, I knew it would be amazing and a new territory for me to explore and learn. This year I actually got to travel with my mobility and the activities we did at school and outdoors were a new experience to me. It gave me the opportunity to make new friends, see the world from other people's perspective, I tested myself and I tested my limits and I learned that being part of a team is amazing. The projects also tested our bond as a team and our trust in each other. We had to present a project in front of other mobilities, we had to take photos of everything related to recycling and to my surprise everywhere I looked I saw recycling bins, trashcans or garbage trucks. If I had to describe the experience and my mobility in a word, I would say it was magical.


Anastasia Musoiu: The Erasmus experience was something very special for me because I could visit Greece with my friends and other children my age. We visited a lot of beautiful places like Acropolis and Oracle of Delphi, these are the ones that I loved the most. We went to a mechanical school where the students from there taught us how to program a robot. It was a very interesting day and we even made a race between our robots. The school had a lot of things from where you could learn about mechanics, they even had a car there. The school had a big robot made out of recycled things that was very fascinating. The students made a little robot and programmed it to throw the paper, glass and the plastic in different compartments. It was the best experience that I could ever ask for, with the best team.


Delia Musat: The fact that I had the opportunity to be a part of this mobility brought me the chance to improve my social skills and team abilities. The activities I took part in helped me to see the educational system from another perspective and to be aware of the differences between people in other countries. I am grateful that I had such a unique experience with an amazing team.


Ana Vasilescu: I entered this project approaching it as a challenge. I knew I would have a lot to learn from it, but at the same time I would have fun. Erasmus experience was unforgettable, I learned to speak in front of people in English without emotions, I made friends from other countries with whom I shared impressions and ideas to make different projects. I visited magical places such as the Oracle of the Delphi or the Acropolis. In front of colleagues from other partner countries in the program, I presented a project related to the importance of recycling in everyone's life, but together with them I took pictures of everything related to this subject. It was a memorable experience that will warm our souls when we remember it.







Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Romania by the Portuguese students

Greece by the Croatian students