Croatia by the Romanian students

 

“Mass Consumerism Society”- about our Erasmus experience in Croatia

“This mobility for me meant a new experience through which I was able to develop my knowledge about consumerism, about how to use our money for better purposes, about the culture and language of another country, to be able to give some information to others. I also had the chance to make friends, to visit beautiful places where I was pleasantly surprised by how interactive everything was presented or how well organized and neat they were. Each day was a challenge that I decided to accept, but all the effort was worth it at the end of the day. In my free time I was able to discover the city and I can honestly say from the little time I had available to observe, that Croatia will remain for me one of the most respectful countries. I was left from this mobility with good memories and useful information and if someone told me that I would have the chance to repeat the experience here, I would accept without thinking.” Alina Tudorache

“ This year I had the opportunity to travel with my mobility to Croatia. It has brought so much for me, on a personal level but professionally too. I had the opportunity to be involved in activities that taught me better about consumerism, how it affects the environment around us, and how to be more eco-friendly. Throughout the week we had all spent together we were able to learn through collaboration. It was hard to say goodbye to all those beautiful places and people but everything must come to an end. Ever since I came back I felt like a more mature person and I am way more careful about littering and what I use my money on because I saw how beautiful nature can be. This Erasmus project really has opened my mind and has enriched my life and I am grateful to be part of such an amazing team.” Andreea Militaru

” Being in this mobility had made me open my eyes for the world around me. I learned about consumerism and got the chance to experience the life in another country. It's such a different lifestyle apart from us. It's nice to see how clean the country is and how nice the people are. I made many friends and took part to different activities in which I had so much fun even though it was quite tiring but I don't regret anything. We visited so many beautiful places and learned about Croatia itself. I'm glad I was able to interact with everybody and participate in activities with other people who were part of this. I will never forget the time I spent away from home and being so worth it. I loved every single part of this project trip. The activities, the students, the teachers, the food, the country itself. I'm glad I got to be educated into seeing more about the world together with a group of wonderful people. I'm grateful I got the chance to be part of this wonderful mobility. I had the best experience ever.” Cosmina Munteanu

„As a students of  Liceul de Arte”Ionel Perlea” I had the opportunity to join the Erasmus+  project and go to Croatia. It was an amazing experience full of new and entertaining activities, I had the change to get to know people from other countries, their cultures and make new amazing friends with whom I still talk on a daily basis.”  Andra Ivan

„If somebody asked me what were the best days of my life , I would certainly mention the Erasmus+ mobility to Croatia , the seven days when I discovered more about the world I live in. From the first day to last,  I constantly learned something new from the activities and workshops that I attended to , sometimes without even realising it. The presentations of each country showed us different perspectives of consumerism ,   ending with the conclusion that we’re all on the same team and  that we all have the same purpose: to help the environment . The trips in nature and  the mesmerizing landscapes from Croatia motivated us even more and showed us what we were fighting for , making us realise that we should protect the environment at all costs.  The people there and the cultural diversity made all of my experience even more wonderful . By working on teams I learned more about cooperating and collaboration , I improved my social skills and I can say that I’m proud to call such amazing and creative people ,,my friends”. At each activity , we had a lot of fun and we kept a positive energy and even if sometimes the schedule was a bit tiring , we never left without a smile on our faces. I can proudly say that I left Croatia by being a better person than I was before and that I never thought that only seven days could change me so much. The impact that Erasmus+ projects have on people in such a short time is incredible and undoubtedly like no other. Croatia has all of my love and I will definitely return to this beautiful country!”  Anastasia Grecu

„I can say that this mobility made me a new person who now cares way more than ever did about how much food I buy, how much money I spend on things that I really need, and made me believe more in myself. I discovered a lot of things that I never knew, I saw places that never thought I would know, I met people that I never thought I would meet. I am so glad that I got the possibility to go with the Erasmus project in this mobility and develop my knowledge about how to help ourselves by helping nature and the Croatian culture and places. Every day for me was one full of amazing challenges and amazing people. Everything was planned in detail and everyone put a lot of effort to make us feel like home. I will always remember the amazing show that they offered to us on our last day at school. They sang in our native languages, we taught them our traditional dances, the Croatian students cooked for us some delicious traditional food and, for the desert, they put fruits in a way that was representing our flags. Another thing that I will happily remember is how clean and natural the country is. Everything is green, full of colours, kept clean, modern, and historical at the same time, especially the capital. I loved every minute spend with the international people, I talked with all of them and I can say that I learnt something about them and the country they are from just by doing simply tasks that we were supposed to do, or in our free time. To sum up, the mobility was the best experience for me to discover myself and the nature, to learn about consumerism and how to spend money, to appreciate what people are doing for me, and to smile at any challenge!” Adela Popescu

 



 

 

 

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Romania by the Portuguese students

Greece by the Croatian students