Croatia by the Croatian students



Act4Env in Croatia!

We were so happy and so pleased having you here in Croatia, dear partners!!!!
This mobility was one of the things that will always stay in our minds and our hearts, and we really look forward to seeing you in Portugal soon!!!

The Croatian team



Greece, Romania, Portugal, Spain and Croatia participated in the Act for Environment project.  Croatia was the host and everyone else came to Daruvar to our school. The first day we welcomed them in Zagreb and went to Medvedgrad.  We had a tour there and after that we returned in groups to visit Zagreb and had tasks to take pictureand than in a workshop we had to make a video and posters about our theme.. The other days we  had very interesting  workshops where we learned a lot about other countries and consumerism.The last two days they went on trips to the adrenaline park Duboka and Plitvice Lakes.These five days were very interesting for me and one great experience that I would like to repeat.

Lucija Milivojević

                             

Our school had another Erasmus + project which was as fun as the other one. Countries that participated in thid project were; Greece, Portugal, Spain, Romania and Croatia. This time I was in only two workshops, so I didn't have much time too meet the other participants, but it's okay. First I was in a workshop called Old Olympic sports which was very interesting, we were throwing disc to eachother, walking on the rope. We also threw a stick so we could see how far can we throw it. But for me, the most fun part od the workshop was playing volleyball because most of the people joined and we all played it. I loved it because we hung out all together and got a chance to meet eachother. I also liked the part where teachers try to play some sports, it was nice and fun to see them all having fun together. The next workshop I was in was Idioms about nature. Firstly, we had the presentation about some idioms related to nature. Then we discussed about some idioms in our languages. When we finished with the discussion we had one task; we had to form groups and then we got idioms about nature which we had to connect to their definition. Our group got 10 points but it's okay, we were happy because we learned something new at least. And I was also very happy because I met another new friends. Even though I wasn't in much workshops this time, I am still very happy I participated in this project because I met some new people and learned new things.

Viktoria Jelinić

Today I met students from Greece, Portugal, Spain and Romania.  They were very kind and friendly. I have participated in Video editing workshop, Old olympic sports and Idioms about nature.  At 8:30am we had the first workshop - Video editing workshop.  I have made a poster with Ana (student from Spain) and João (student from Portugal) about ecological quotes.  After that workshop we all went to the yard of Janković's castle and we had an Old Olympic Sports workshop. This was my favorite workshop.  We all hung out, took a lot of pictures of the activities that were performed and played volleyball.  The next workshop was Idioms about Nature followed by a lunch break.  I like this day and the students I met.  I look forward to future projects next year.


Tea Bakeš




This month I, amongst the other Croatian students and teachers, was given the opportunity to host our guests from Greece, Portugal, Spain and Romania. I tried to participate in as many workshops and activities that ww had because I enjoy meeting new students. We started the week off with a tour of the capital city, Zagreb, taking photos which we later turned into a video. During the week we had lots of workshops to get to know each other, but also to get to know each other’s countries and cultures. I enjoyed helping to teach the students some Croatian and playing Kahoot quizzes, but my favourite part was the farewell dinner because that’s when we had the most fun. I hope to see the students in other mobilities in the near future.

Ema Sarić

By participating in the student exchange project, I met a lot of people and gained new experiences. It was interesting to communicate with people from other countries and get to know them and their country in an interesting way. I like how everything was organized and distributed so that everyone could get to know each other better and learn something. Walking around the city and looking for flowers and greenery in the city of Zagreb was a very interesting topic. In addition, I got to know some new parts of Zagreb and expanded my vocabulary. A very nice experience that I will remember.


Doris Halupecki

Lara Bartoniček:


This month my country Croatia was a host
country for a project called Act for environment. I participated in as much
activities as I could because I liked the theme of the project and students
were very friendly. First we had a trip to Medvedgrad and the capital of
Croatia, Zagreb. School activities were fun for a majority because there was a
lot of different ones. We had icebreaking activities, visits in nature, video
making workshops, olypmic sport games, etc. I liked this project because it was
connected to nature and all the environmental things and I think we need to
continue having projects like these to raise the awareness about saving the
nature. I had a great experience and I hope to continue participating in more
projects.
Ela Lončarević



This was my first project in which i interacted with students from different countries. I found it to be very fun and interesting. I made some new friends, learned a bit of their languages. I participated in Students ice-breaking activities, Old Olympic sports and on Friday we went to Plitvica Lakes. I also hung out with them outside of activities in school and have found them to be fun and lovely . I am still in contact with a few of them. I am happy with the experience this opportunity has given me and hope to have more.

Marina Zec
























Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Romania by the Croatian students

Romania by the Portuguese students

Spain by the Portuguese students