Portugal by the Spanish students

 

It was certainly one of the best days because we visited many monuments. I have loved this trip and I have enjoyed it very much. I would return without doubt. (Ainhoa Carrillo)

This was the day I enjoyed the most. I loved visiting the beach and the mountain in the same day. This trip was awesome, I wouldn't change anything and I would love to get to experience this again. (Judith Sánchez)

I really liked all the places we´ve been to, but my favorite was the beach full of coats. The water was freezing but it was worth it. This trip has been a unique experience full of beautiful memories and experiences, as well as good company. I will never forget the Erasmus trip! (Lidia Álvarez)

 

This beach is  one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. This trip has been full of unforgettable experiences with wonderful people and I can't wait to see them in february. Lisbon is beautiful and I thank with all my heart the people who organized the trip for doing it so well. I can't wait to go back (Lorena López)










Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Romania by the Croatian students

Romania by the Portuguese students