Spain by the Croatian students



Gracias Espana!

The trip to Spain was my first mobility and i was so excited.

We arrived in Malaga on Friday night and the next day we had a bus to Granada.

On Sunday, after breakfast, we went on a tour of Granada with the Greek team.

Activities started on Monday in Santa Fe school, student presentations,

sightseeing Santa Fe and gymkhana in mixed groups.

We met other teams Romanian, Portuguese and Spanish team, everyone

was friendly and communicative.

In these few days there was a lot of walking and hiking. Every muscle in my

body hurt, but it was worth it because I enjoyed every view and every step I

took. We went to Sierra Nevada and Alhambra.

Alhambra has magical beautiful architecture.

In the Sierra Nevada almost everything is covered with snow and the air 

was pleasant and fresh there.

Farewell dinner was so interesting. We saw Spanish culture a Flamenco dance.

After Flamenco show we went to eat in a restaurant.

The whole trip was great, beautiful architecture and culture, delicious

traditional food and there was very kind Students and teachers.

This is a very interesting experience for me, I learned a lot of things and

met wonderful people.

Leonarda Vozdecki




 I chose to apply for Act4Env in Granada as my last mobility before ending highschool.

Luckily I got accepted and had a week of spending time with many new people from Spain,

Portugal, Greece and Romania. After we got to Malaga we took a bus to Granada and spent

Sunday with Greek students who also arrived a little bit earlier. We took a walk through

Granada and did some sightseeing. On monday and throughout the week when mobility

started we had fun activities such as gymkhana and treasure hunt around Santa Fe and

Granada. We also saw a lot of beautiful places and nature which was really nice and good

for breathing in some fresh air. Alhambra and walking on the “mountain” after visiting

Alhambra was actually my favorite part even though my feet hurt a lot immediately after it. I

enjoyed walking back through nice streets with pretty houses while listening to music and

talking with other students. Sierra Nevada that was covered in snow was also a refreshing

sight to see after being in the sunny city all the time. Food in Spain is a whole new

experience, it was so tasty and I tried a lot of new things. On this mobility we, of course,

learned a lot about other countries and their biodiversity and endemic species. We also

listened to a presentation about reducing CO2 and making the planet a better place. As the

days were passing by, the Farewell dinner time also came. Before the dinner we got to

experience the flamenco show by some amazing performers. Food was, as usual, really

tasty. And after 5 amazing days our journey has come to an end. I’m kind of sad because I

won’t experience meeting new people through mobilities anymore but it was good while it

lasted.

Ela Lončarević




This was my frist Erasmus project and it was very fun and interesting. We arrived in Malaga on Friday

and on Saturday we got on a bus to Granada. Next day we met Greek students and took a walk to see

the sights of Granada. On Monday, we went to Santa Fe school to get to know other students and

teachers from Spain, and other countries like Portugal, Romania and Greece. Everyone was so nice

and friendly, they were always laughing and making jokes. Spain teachers and students took us for a

walk and put us in different groups.There was: red team, blue team, yellow team and green team. I

was blue team and i think students in my team were very talkative and friendly. After that, each

group had tasks, and the one who finishes first gets an award. Sadly, we didin't won but it was very

fun getting to know someone from another country. After that, we were supposed to present our

presentations about „ Climate change and Biodiversity“. Presentation went great I wasn't nervous at

all it was actually fun. Then we had lunch, and had free time. Free time was even better becuase we

went shopping. Second day, Tuesday, we went to La Alhambra. It was so big and there was so much

to see, it was very beautiful but at the same time, it was hard because we had to walk so much. After

that, they took us on mountain to have a picnic, it was okay but nothing special. We were walking on

that mountain for 2 hours, i thought my legs would fall of. When we got down, we still needed 1 hour

of walking to get in town. It was still hard but very fun, we were listening to music and making jokes.

When we arrived to the town, we had 1 hour of break. Honestly, it wasnt enough, because after that,

we were in our groups and had new task: treasure hunt. This was so fun even tho we didin't won

anyhthing again. I still have a polaroid picture they took of my group, it's so sweet. On our third day,

Wednesday, we went on Sierra Nevada. I really liked it because it wasn+t hard as Alhambra. We

(Croatia) were actually the only ones without snow shoes, but we didn't mind it was fun without

them. Fourth day, Thursday, was okay. First, we went on presentation about wood buildings, and it

was very boring I have to admit. After that, we went to Vega of Granada and to farm full of cows. This

farm was very fun because they had so big but so cute puppy. They also gave us homemade cheese

which was very delicious. In the evening, we went to see Flamenco dance. It was so interesting to see

how can someone move so fast, it was very nice. After Flamenco, we had our last dinner in Spain. I

really liked appetizer and i was already full of it. Last day, Friday, we were in Santa Fe school and

making posters with our groups. After that, it was time for Croatian team to say goodbye to

everyone. It was very heartbreaking for me because i really liked staying there and meeting new

people.This was definitely the most beautiful experience in my life. I really liked talking to students

from other countries and getting to know about Spain tradition.

Leona Richter


This was my first trip to Spain, and also my first Erasmus+ trip. I was very excited about it and
my expectations were definitely more than fulfilled. On the first day, we visited the school
and met the teachers and students, who were very approachable and communicative, which
I really liked. I was very impressed by Granada and all the sights it has, such as the Alhambra
or the Sierra Nevada. Alhambra is huge and its architecture is impressive. You could explore
it for hours. There was a lot of walking and trekking in those few days but I surprisingly really
enjoyed it and the sights were definitely worth it. I also really liked the gymkhana activities in
mixed groups that we did on the first day because through an interesting way we were able
to meet students from other countries and also get to know the city. I thought that meeting
other students would be challenging but it was completely different from that. All the
students were friendly and talkative so I really enjoyed spending time with them. In Spain, I
also liked their traditional food, which I can't wait to taste again. All in all, I loved this trip
and I would definitely recommend you to go to Spain. Because if you go, you won't regret it.
I will remember all the sightseeing, socializing and beautiful views of this trip.
Kiara Bosilj

















Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Romania by the Croatian students

Romania by the Portuguese students