Spain by the Portuguese students


“An experience for life”
A reflection on my Erasmus week in Granada

On February 12 of 2023, I embarked, together with an incredible group, on what

would be a fantastic week, where I had the opportunity to get to know the city of

Granada, discover its history, its culture and, above all, the possibility of

meeting new people.

The anxiety of arriving was so much, that it seemed that the trip was very fast,

which was great, since we were ready to embark on this adventure! On the day

we arrived, it was already late and as such, we only had the opportunity to leave

our luggage at the hotel and go to dinner. It was important that we regain

strength so that the next day we would be fine.

This week began with a brief presentation of the IES Hispanidad school, its

director and its teachers. The various teams were also made, which were made

up of different students from different countries. I stayed on the “Blue Caps”

team. Also on this day, and as a kick-off, the works carried out by each country

under the theme Climate change and Biodiversity were presented.

During this week we had the opportunity not only to carry out various

recreational activities, but such also as getting to know the Alhambra

Complex, taking a walk that never ended (trail), visiting the Albacin, taking a

trip to Sierra Nevada, visiting an educational farm and tasting their delicious

cheese. But we also had the opportunity to meet and interact with other

students and teachers, which in my opinion enriches us a lot as persons. This

get-together is an excellent opportunity to practice our English, learn about

other languages, other habits and customs (I really enjoyed the farewell dinner

and the flamenco show), and an excellent opportunity to make new friends. And

in this field, new technologies are a great help to us, because although there

are several kilometres along the way, we are just a click away.

It was an incredible week, where our Spanish colleagues made us feel at home

and provided memories that will last a lifetime. In my opinion it is very important

that we develop this environmental awareness and be able to contribute to a

better world! I hope to continue to be involved in projects like this throughout my

school career and who knows beyond that…

G. Silva



An unforgettable week

This year, from the 12th to the 18 th of February I had the wonderful opportunity to

participate in the Erasmus programme for the very first time. A great experience by going to

Spain will never be forgotten. It has always been an aim of mine to take part in something

so dynamic and worthwhile and as soon I heard about this opportunity, I grabbed it with

enthusiasm.

During this educational trip to Granada and Santa Fé, not only did I gain knowledge

about biodiversity and culture from abroad but also advantages like meeting other people

and improving my English. Apart from this, I gained confidence together with the other

students creating unforgettable memories which will remain in my life forever.

It was a very intensive week which I would definitely repeat without any hesitations and all

because of exciting emotions from fear, anxiety, happiness and many laughs to fulfilling all

good things to make me feel good. All of these activities were interesting and creative

bringing about more interaction amongst the present students and teachers.

Unfortunately, like everything, all good things come to an end and spending these

extraordinary seven days in Granada sharing moments with the people from there and

other countries, my heart was conquered by them.

It was my first time nevertheless, not my last one.

Debora



 I would like to give a big thank you to the Spanish team for welcoming us so well and

organizing an excellent program full of activities. I learned a lot more about spanish culture,

climate change, developed my English skills and even made a lot of friends! I hope next year I

will be able to repeat this beautiful experience.

Lara M.



This mobility was amazing. It was an experience that I had never thought I’d

get the chance to have, being able to get in contact with other cultures, learn

and explore with and from them was just wonderful.

The places we got to visit were full of History and Culture, it was truly

impressive the level of variety we saw, not only among students and teachers

but in Granada itself, the city was filled with people who were discovering its

wonders as we were.

The beautiful natural landscape is also something that I’ll never forget, the

mountains and rivers in harmony were a fantastic sight, much like the few wild

animals we got to see.

Sierra Nevada filled with white and green reminded us of how important it is to

blend in with our surroundings. It’s not our planet to destroy, it’s our planet to

help and cure from all the harm we have caused, especially over these last few

centuries.

What we were able to see, feel, smell and touch during our visit to Granada

taught us, once again, that we must respect all forms of life, in every place and

corner of our home planet.

Act for environment is an act for the future!

LCosta





Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Romania by the Croatian students

Romania by the Portuguese students