Romania by the Portuguese students



On the 29th of April 2023 I was for the first time in Romania, an opportunity available thanks

to the Erasmus project and the amazing teachers that accompanied us in this journey.

I still remember when I first heard I would be one of the lucky ones to be a part of this trip, I

couldn’t be happier! My heartbeat was so fast once the plane landed and realization hit me… I

was in Romania.

The week we spend there was unforgettable. From the all of the amazing and beautiful places

to the remarkable friends I’ve made I can say for sure the trip was a huge success! I only

gained good things from this journey, I’ve learned, I’ve laughed, I’ve socialized, I’ve developed

but most importantly, from now on, all those attributes will be a part of me and will evolve

with me.

I want to thank the teachers that guided us through this experience, especially teacher

Nicoletta for offering us nothing but the best and having a solution to every problem. Thanks

to them I am now writing this text. And of course the Romanian students and my new

Romanian friends It wouldn’t be the same without them.

I can't wait to help and participate in projects to come and be as meaningful to someone as

they were to me.

Sarah B.


 When we got the program for the week, I immediately started researching every

detail of what would happen. I searched for all of the tiny aspects of the trip and

by the day of our flight, I had Slobozia all mapped out in my brain. 

When I say that even after all of the research, I was surprised, I truly mean it.

Slobozia and Romania surprised me in the best way possible.

Being a crazy person when it comes to foreign languages and cultures, the

week was an absolute dream. Getting in contact with so many people who

speak different languages and have different backgrounds was an experience

I’ll forever cherish. The things I learned while working on this project I’ll carry for

the rest of my life and I’m really glad I got to work alongside so many kind and

wonderful people. 

I would like to thank Romania and everybody involved in the project for the

incredible experience and I say with certainty that I would love to do it all over

again. 

Júlia A.







Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Romania by the Croatian students