Greece by the Spanish students

 

GREECE BY SPANISH STUDENTS



Hello, I’m Lucia. A member of the Spanish team.

When my teachers told me that I would go to Greece, to be honest, in addition to being delighted, I was a little bit nervous because I had never traveled abroad without my family. Nor did I imagine that I would enjoy it as much as I did.

First of all, I want to thank all the teachers and students from the different countries who accompanied us on this adventure. But above all, I would like to thank my teachers and my classmates since without them, it wouldn’t have been the same.

When I heard about Greece, I imagined a very different thing. It is a country very similar to mine. It is also so pretty. Of all the things we could see (I'm sure we missed many), such as The Parthenon, Meteora, Oracle of Delphi, Trikala city, the Plaka neighborhood… I want to highlight the views of Meteora, The Parthenon and of the Oracle of Delphi; they’re breathtaking.

What’s more, the Spanish team was lucky enough to go with the Greek teacher from our highschool , so we learned much more.

Thanks to Nikolaos who was with us the whole trip, we enjoyed the best restaurants. I have to say that I still miss the food of Greece!

Until then, I had never practiced English so much. I was surprised with the level of English from the other teams, and it was wonderful; we could learn from each other. And we learned some words from other languages too. It was so funny!

On the whole, this experience has been the best that I have experienced until this moment. We met fantastic people like the girls of the Portuguese team. And to the Greeks boys, thank you so much for all!

We hope to see you again and that one day you will come and get to know Spain. We are waiting for you here.

 



 

Hi, I’m Alfonso, a member of the Spanish team.

First of all, I have to thank everyone (teachers, students and Nikos) who went on that amazing trip!

Greece is such a gripping country, especially Athens, as the circle, monuments and streets were spectacular. I'm really keen on that kind of city. Furthermore, Trikala is as thrilling as Athens, there is so much nightlife there, something which caught my attention.

Nevertheless, what I liked the most were the people from the other countries. The Greek boys were really funny, the Portuguese girls and my Spanish partners were so friendly… The fact that we could communicate fluently among ourselves in English was simply epic. In general, they are wonderful people.

All in all, it was such an unforgettable trip.



Hello, I’m Guillermo, a member of the Spanish team.

When they told us to apply to go to Greece, I was quite excited, because it was my first time traveling abroad.

First of all I want to say that this trip was unforgettable with my friends and with the teachers, it wouldn’t be the same without them. :)

When we arrived in Greece, it was quite similar to Spain, and especially Athens with Granada, which is the city where I live and. It’s very similar to Athens in the buildings and different monuments.

All the monuments and different things that I saw with my friends and other teams from other countries were incredible. What I liked the most was Delfos, the Parthenon and the neighborhood which had very colorful houses.

I want to thank Nikos who was the coordinator and who helped us throughout this trip.

Thanks also to the Greek guys who were the ones who taught us everything about Tríkala and different parts of the town that we didn’t know.

The Spanish team hopes to see you again, and we’ll be waiting here for you if you come!

I will never forget this experience!

 






Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Romania by the Portuguese students

Greece by the Croatian students