Romania by the Spanish students

MY ERASMUS TRIP (SLOBOZIA, ROMANIA) 1-5 MAY, 2023

ANDREA BUSTOS

This has been my Erasmus experience. I have had very kind teachers and classmates. The people from other countries who participated have also been very kind to all of us. I realize that people really only want to communicate with you, they will always listen to you and try to explain everything so that you understand. We did very diverse and varied activities. I loved participating in each of them but was sad to leave. Although I improved my English a lot because it is an experience that forces you to speak. As for the accommodation, the hotel we stayed in was very helpful and it was fine. It was a nice experience that I will never forget. In addition to learning, I made many friends and is very curious.

JUANJO MONTOYA:

My experience on the trip to Romania was incredible because I met many people from other countries that I liked very well, in addition, we did several fun activities, we knew new places, and we learned many things about the culture and customs of Romanians. I was also very interested in the main idea of the trip that dealt with the environment. For me this was one of the best experiences I have ever had. 

SAMANTHA LÓPEZ

For me the whole experience in Romania was unique, incredible and one of the best things I have ever experienced. At first I was afraid to go and talk to others, but everyone was super nice and friendly, they made you feel included. The activities were very fun and entertaining and the city was beautiful, I love the art and culture they have, I would definitely go again. As for the stay, the hotels seemed very good and the food was delicious. The only thing that would have changed is to have been able to stay longer and get to know everyone more.

                    

MARTHA DEL RÍO

Personally, I have loved this week in Slobozia with my partners and with partners from other countries. I see that they are a very beautiful city and country, and the students were very kind and friendly. We have made many friends there and everyone has treated us with a lot of respect and love and we have had a very good and fun time there. These mobilities seem very good to me to learn languages, history and culture from other countries and to make friends. I would only change one thing: time. I would have loved to spend more time there. With any doubts, this is an activity that I would repeat.



DAVID MARTÍN

This week was one of the best of my life, I met people that I will never forget and that have made me very happy these days. The people have been very kind to us and very hospitable. I loved the activities that were carried out ,and I wish I could repeat them again with all those wonderful people.

                         



                                   



Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Romania by the Portuguese students

Greece by the Croatian students